How do I take care of the clothes?
For long lasting effect and consistency in colour vibrancy, it is extremely important to care for your African print in the following ways:
1) Do not soak overnight
2) Machine wash (delicate/gentle) with cold water and mild detergent. However, for best results, handwashing is highly recommended
3) For outfits with stones/sparkles, please dry clean professionally.
4) Dry on low heat. However, hang to dry and avoid direct sunlight for best results.
5) Iron on the wrong side at medium temperature.
What is you refund and return policy?
*Due to Covid19, current purchases are final sale once removed from our original packaging. Thank you for your understanding as we work to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations.
Please ensure that the item is unused, then:
- Contact us via email within 2 days of delivery to request a refund or exchange
- To remain eligible for a refund or exchange, ship item(s) back within 7 days of delivery
- For cancellations, kindly email us within 24 hours of purchase
What size chart do you use? (See Cheta Hoodie for additional sizing)
I can't find the right size. Can I order a customized outfit?
We understand that some individuals do not like being limited to available options or boxed into 'standard' size charts. As such, we have made provisions to cater to varying needs of a diverse client base.
To order a customized outfit, please consult our fabric catalogue and our size chart. Then place your order via email. If you would like us to take your measurements, include the request in the email.
The average shipping time is two weeks.However, delivery time may vary depending on your location.
I want to order a Cheta Hoodie. What does the sizing look like?
Do you offer pick-up?
Yes, we do. Pick-up your order at a designated partner store for free.
Fredericton (by appointment):
138 Dundonald St., Unit 4
Phone: (506) 800-0598
Saint John (by appointment):
603 Loch Lomond Rd
Saint John, NB
Phone: (506) 703-0300
More locations across Canada coming soon. Check back for details!