How do I take care of the clothes?
For long lasting effect and consistency in colour vibrancy, it is extremely important to care for your African print in the following ways:
1) Do not soak overnight
2) Machine wash (delicate/gentle) with cold water and mild detergent. However, for best results, handwashing is highly recommended
3) For outfits with stones/sparkles, please dry clean professionally.
4) Dry on low heat. However, hang to dry and avoid direct sunlight for best results.
5) Iron on the wrong side at medium temperature.
What is you refund and return policy?
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Ensure that the item is unused, then:
- Contact us within 2 days of delivery
- Ship item(s) back within 7 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase
What size chart do you use?
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping within Saint John, NB.
I can't find the right size. Can I order a customized outfit?
We understand that some individuals do not like being limited to available options or boxed into 'standard' size charts. As such, we have made provisions to cater to varying needs of a diverse client base.
To order a customized outfit, please consult our fabric catalogue and our size chart. Then place your order via email. If you would like us to take your measurements, include the request in the email.
The average shipping time is two weeks.However, delivery time may vary depending on your location.